oneworld is Business Traveller's best airline alliance for fifth year running2017年10月09日
oneworld® has been named Best Airline Alliance for the fifth year in a row in the 2017 Business Traveller awards – confirming oneworld’s position as the most highly prized global airline alliance.
oneworld is the current holder of seven of the leading “best airline alliance” titles available in the various industry award schemes. Besides the Business Traveller title, oneworld is also currently holder of:
- FlightStats’ Airline Alliance On-Time Performance Service Award for 2016, for the fourth year running.
- Global Traveler magazine’s 2016 GT Tested Reader Survey – for the seventh year in a row.
- Trazee 誌の Favorite Airline Alliance（2 回受賞）
- Business Traveler 誌 Business Travel Awards の North America's 2016 Best（2 年連続受賞）
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2016 for the 14th year running.
- Premier Traveler’s Best of Travel Awards – for the third year running.
oneworld member airlines also flew high in Business Traveller’s 2017 awards, with the alliance and its carriers taking nine of the 17 awards available to airlines.
Qatar Airways took top honours overall as Best Airline. The alliance's Gulf member airline also took three other trophies - as Best Longhaul Airline, Best Business Class, and Best Middle Eastern Airline.
British Airways made three trips to the winners’ podium, for Best Shorthaul Carrier, Best Frequent Flyer Programme, and Best Airport Lounge, for its Concorde Room at London Heathrow Terminal 5.
American Airlines was also given top marks – as Best North American Airline.
Cathay Pacific was shortlisted in five categories, Japan Airlines in two and Qantas in one.
The awards, presented at a ceremony in London today, are voted for by readers of the leading UK magazine's readers, with the results authenticated by an independent auditing company. Business Traveller describes them as being "widely recognised as the market's benchmark for excellence".
To see the full results, go to businesstraveller.com
oneworld is an alliance of some of the world’s leading airlines, committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers. They include airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines, and around 30 affiliates.
As part of oneworld, these airlines:
- 毎日 14,000 便のフライトにより、150 か国以上、1,000 か所を超える空港に運航。
- Carry some 550 million passengers a year on a combined fleet of 3,500 aircraft.
- US $1300 億の合計年間収益。
アライアンス・ネットワーク全体でのマイルの獲得と特典交換、ポイント獲得など、フリークエント・フライヤーの皆様に対するスペシャルな特権や特典など、oneworld 加盟航空会社は、一貫して優れた、シームレスな旅行体験を提供するために一丸となって邁進しています。 Top tier cardholders (Emerald and Sapphire) enjoy access to more than 650 airport lounges and are offered extra baggage allowances. The most regular travellers (Emerald) can also use fast track security lanes at select airports.